I read this comment in response to an article about the band Gallhammer on the Vice Magazine website:
"Anonymous, on Nov 25, 2009 wrote:
Hello. This is coming from a chick that digs punk, crust, and black metal: STFU. Seriously. "Wank fantasy"? Give me a f*cking break. Why is it that the fact that these ladies have pussys such a big f*cking deal? If I was to publish an interview about a band (with dudes) I wouldn’t talk about how "hot they are". But alas, in this sexist f*cked up society that’s of up most importance- the way women look. In the crust scene, in the punk scene, in the metal scene: all reflections of the "mainstream society". Now, do me a favor and write an article about an all male crust band (that shouldn’t be too hard)and remind me how hot they are and how i should rub my clit when I listen to there music and look at there dreadhead patched-up selves till I come to orgasm. Oh, and make sure you bring that up before talking about there(sic) fucking MUSIC. Thanks *sshole."
I'm glad I'm not the only person who didn't appreciate the media hype around this band. If one would concentrate on the music alone, there wouldn't be much to write about. Fitting then that they would end up in Vice Mag.
No comments:
Post a Comment