Wednesday, 18 November 2009

A STORY OF A TAPE

"Back in our world I could see my car on the road still and there was straight line burn mark on the ground from where the portal had shown up. It was dark outside and the only reason I noticed the burn was because it was still smoking from the heat. I walked back to my car (didn't run this time) and drove home. The worst part was I couldn't even listen to the tape on the way home because I didn't have a tape player in my car. I actually wasn't even able to listen to it at home either for the same reason and had to go to Wal-mart to buy a tape player just to listen to it.

Unfortunately I don't have any information about the tape other than what is written on the card sleeve. The track names were written, as well as the album title "Everyday Chemistry" ."


James Richards is chasing his dog through a canyon in California, falls and knocks himself unconscious. When he awakes he finds himself to be in an alternate universe where the Beatles never broke up and had continued to release albums. When he returns to our world he brings a tape cassette copy of one of those albums with him. This is the tape.



No comments: